Registration is still available at packet pickup on Friday November 14th (details below) or the morning of the event. See you there!
First Annual Ride is on November 15, 2014, starting at Simonton Community Church, Simonton, TX. (online registration is now closed).
You can register by:
- using either of the online links listed above.
- printing a Just Ride Registration Form and mailing the form and payment to the address shown on the form.
$35 – Early Registration through September 30.
$40 – October 1 though Thursday, November 13 @ 12 noon (online registration closes)
$40 – Packet Pick-up – Friday, November 14
$45 – Day of Ride
First 400 registrants receive a pair of custom bike socks with the Just Ride for a Just Cause logo!
Family Discounts (not available through online registration, socks not included. Must download and submit the Just Ride Registration Form.)
- $75 family of 3
- $100 family of 4
- Helmets required, no headphones allowed.
- Equipment and accessories attached to a bicycle for transporting children and/or pets are not allowed. Prohibited equipment may include, but is not limited to, bicycle trailers, Tag-Along or Trail-A-Bike products and child carrier seats.
- Cyclists are not allowed to transport animals while riding.
- Inline skates (Rollerblades) and quad skates (roller skates) are prohibited.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- Ride will occur rain or shine, no refunds will be provided.
Early Packet Pick-up – Friday, November 14, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm. Packets also may be picked up the morning of the ride.
- Houston Cycling Centres, Southwest: 6607 S. Braeswood, Houston, TX 77096, (713) 777-5333
- Urban Bike Gallery: 4814 Nett St., Houston, TX 77007 (713) 863-0991
Please carpool to avoid congestion.